NC CUPA-HR, the North Carolina chapter of the College and University Professional Association for Human Resources, provides networking, resources, conferences, and events specifically designed to equip higher ed HR professionals with the tools and knowledge necessary for success in today’s ever-changing world.
We currently provide two conference events each calendar year:
- a spring workshop usually held in the late March / early April timeframe which is a 1-day, onsite “mini-conference” consisting of practical and relevant HR-centric programming, a social/networking lunch, and opportunities to visit with sponsors and exhibitors.
- a fall conference usually held in the September / October / November timeframe which is a 2+-day, onsite conference consisting of practical and relevant HR-centric programming, networking and entertainment events, an annual chapter business meeting, affinity group roundtable discussions (community college, public institutions, and private institutions), and opportunities to visit with sponsors and exhibitors.
In addition, we provide year-round programming in the form of webinars:
- delivered by experts, our webinars offer the NC CUPA-HR community convenient and timely access to important, relevant, and practical information to help higher ed HR professionals and their institutions in facing the HR challenges of today and tomorrow. With the support of our partners and sponsors, our webinars are offered free to our NC CUPA-HR community and occur throughout the year.
We invite you to join us and our sponsor partners for the following events happening in 2020 and beyond!
Upcoming Chapter Events
Click on each event to see more details including registration options and corporate sponsorship opportunities.
- 2020 Annual Fall Conference – November 4-6 – Wilmington, NC*
- 2021 Spring Professional Development Workshop – location and dates TBA
* The NC CUPA-HR Board is monitoring the COVID-19 situation to determine the viability of an onsite conference this fall. Dates, location, and format are subject to change.