We are happy to announce the Maryland chapter events and registration information for the 2019-2020 academic year. We hope you join us!
Join Nonstop Administration and Insurance Services, Inc. for their latest informational webinar to see how an often underutilized IRS-approved health insurance model can, when used effectively, control costs without slashing benefits. Register for the webinar on June 26 to learn about the Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), and how Nonstop has reinvented this model to meet the needs of nonprofits and mid-sized organizations with more than 50 employees on benefits.
In our webinar, we’ll discuss:
-the basics of HRAs
-the challenges and benefits of HRAs
-and how Nonstop has reinvented the HRA to meet the needs of the nonprofit and mid-sized organization workforce
We know you’re busy, so we’re hosting our complimentary webinar at two different times to make it easier for you to join the conversation! See below to register and choose either 9 a.m. Pacific / 12 p.m. Eastern or 1 p.m. Pacific / 4 p.m. Eastern on Wednesday, June 26th. http://offers.nonstopwellness.com/webinar/nonprofits/what-the-health-06-26-2019
2019 – 2020 Events:
- August 9, 2019 – The new HR Academy for emerging HR Professionals, CCBC Catonsville: Please hold these dates. More to come!
- August 28, 2019 – Webinar. Stay tuned for additional information.
- October 4, 2019 – Meeting at Notre Dame of Maryland
- February 7, 2020 – Meeting at Frederick Community College
- May 1, 2020 – Annual Business Meeting at Stevenson University, Greenspring Campus
If you have any questions regarding a meeting please email