Register for the Arizona Chapter Annual Conference, to be held June 20 – 21 at the University of Arizona Downtown Phoenix campus.
This year’s conference theme is Let’s Get Engaged. Come learn from experts and leave equipped to meet today’s challenges in higher-education HR as we review strategies for engaging our HR colleagues, teams, and leaders and our campus communities and stakeholders.
Highlights of this year’s conference include:
- CHRO discussion panel featuring Allison Vaillancourt, Vice President of Business Affairs and Human Resources at the University of Arizona; Kevin Salcido, Vice President of Human Resources and CHRO at Arizona State University; and Josh Mackey, CHRO at Northern Arizona University
- Interactive Thought Leader’s lunch
- Returning speaker Mary Jo O’Neil, EEOC Regional Attorney
- And much, much more!
Special networking opportunities
Get to know your colleagues in higher education and non-profit HR at networking opportunities throughout the conference, including our social hour on Thursday night at the Arizona Science Center.
Early bird registration is now open
• The early registration rate is $200 through May 31.
• The late registration rate is $250.
Hotel arrangements have been made at the SpringHill Suites Phoenix, which is adjacent to the conference center. Room rates start at $94 per night.
Arizona CUPA-HR was founded in 2003 with the express purpose of bringing together human resource professionals in higher education to exchange best practices, establish a mechanism for networking with others in our field, and provide meaningful educational opportunities on topics important and relevant to our field.
Membership started with six members of the Board and has grown to over 200. Members represent 20 different institutions of higher education from across Arizona. In addition to institutional members, there are 9 corporate members. Corporate members are limited to those who are attuned to the needs and purposes of higher education human resource professionals.
The Arizona chapter of CUPA-HR thanks its partners for their support of the successful 2018 Spring Conference:
Visit our Arizona CUPA-HR Painted Desert Partners:
Visit our Arizona CUPA-HR Sky Island Partners: