Thank you for attending our fall conference 2019! Presentations are now posted on our fall 2019 conference website. SAVE THE DATE for our Spring 2-day conference at Resort at the Mountain April 2nd and 3rd!
Thank you to our Annual Sponsors!
Welcome to the Oregon CUPA-HR Chapter website. We are happy that you found us! Please contact anyone on our board if you need any information or have any questions. We are happy to assist you!
As a state chapter of the National College and University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR), our mission is to provide leadership to the higher education community by providing opportunities for professional development and the exchange of knowledge and experience within HR.
Our Oregon CUPA-HR Chapter is focused on:
- Providing quality and timely educational programming and information to keep members informed about HR issues and topics, including Oregon legislation enacted which may impact higher education policies, procedures, regulations and interpretations.
- Providing opportunities for networking and the exchange of HR issues relating to higher education.
- Providing in-state professional development HR workshops.
- Encouraging informal brainstorming sessions to stimulate dialogue for views and information on critical national, regional and state HR and higher education issues.
- Promoting diversity and awareness for the respect of cultural differences within the higher education environment.
- Supplementing and supporting the mission and focus of both the National CUPA-HR and Western Region CUPA-HR organizations.