Join the Wisconsin Chapter Community!
Get the knowledge, resources and connections you need to be a higher ed HR trailblazer at your institution by participating in our chapter’s new online community. Through the community, you’ll be able to exchange ideas, get acquainted with other higher ed HR leaders in our area, and learn about our upcoming chapter events.
It is easy to join to our chapter’s online community!
- Visit our community: Wisconsin Chapter Community
- Log in using your CUPA-HR username and password
- Click “Join Community”
Once you have joined the chapter community, there are two ways to participate:
- Online – Go to connect.cupahr.org, select My Communities under the Communities tab then select the Wisconsin Chapter community Read, reply, search or add your own thread.
- Via Email – Use the email address:. IMPORTANT: In order to participate via email, you must first subscribe to the chapter community.
Invite a colleague! This invitation extends to all higher ed HR professionals within our chapter area, so please feel free to forward this message. To access the community, an individual only needs to have an account on the CUPA-HR website.* Membership in the national organization is not required.
Check out CUPA-HR member communities. If your institution is a member of the national organization, be sure to check out the members-only communities in CUPA-HR Connect. The new platform makes it easy to check out discussions and join other communities of CUPA-HR members, including:
- General Discussion – The place for conversations about all things higher ed HR.
- Title IX Discussion – A great place to dig deeper into Title IX challenges and successful practices.
- Data User Group – The place for questions and advice related to participating in CUPA-HR surveys and using CUPA-HR data to provide strategic leadership on campus.
* Anyone who has made a purchase or registered for an event on the CUPA-HR website, or who is on the membership roster of a member institution, has an account and can recover login information on the login page. Individuals who do not have an account can create one at no charge.