We are always looking for new sponsors for our upcoming meetings!
Whether you are a new sponsor or a long time partner, we thank you for the ways through which you support our members and chapter meetings.
The Southern California Chapter of CUPA-HR has established sponsorship levels that include:
- A designated area for your company representative(s) to share and disseminate information about your services before, during, and after meetings.
- Acknowledgement of corporate sponsorship level displayed on slide presentation during meeting welcome as well as on the SoCal CUPA-HR chapter website at http://chapters.cupahr.org/socal/.
- Additional opportunities are available based on sponsorship level. Please see additional reference links below.
Would you like to be a sponsor? Please contact Peter Maljian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are 3 easy steps for additional information to help get you started:
- STEP #1 – Review and select sponsorship level. Sponsorship Levels Questions? Contact Peter Maljian at
- STEP #2 – Complete and submit Sponsorship Agreement – So Cal Corporate Sponsorship Agreement
- STEP #3 – Email So Cal Corporate Sponsorship Agreement to Peter Maljian at