The CUPA-HR Nevada Chapter membership is free and open to all higher education HR professionals in our area!
To ensure you receive chapter updates and notices of upcoming chapter events, make sure you have an account with CUPA-HR. There is no charge to create an account and the process is easy! Simply create a free account on the CUPA-HR website. Be sure to identify your institution as your primary organization.
Already have an account with CUPA-HR? Log in to manage your e-mail preferences and make sure you have selected to receive information about chapter news and events.
Questions? Contact a chapter board member.
The Nevada Chapter encourages its members to:
- Attend CUPA-HR’s annual conferences, workshops, audio conferences, seminars, and other career development opportunities;
- Participate and invest in CUPA-HR’s annual salary and compensation surveys and special studies;
- Learn about HR-related issues through the Chapter Newsletter and the National monthly newsletter, the CUPA-HR News, and the semiannual periodical, the CUPA-HR Journal ;
- Keep up-to-date on CUPA-HR advocacy efforts and important judicial, regulatory, and legislative issues through our Capitol Hill Report column, Legislative Tracker online matrix, and Washington Insider e-mail alerts;
- Exchange ideas and information on the CUPA-HR CompSIG, the members-only listserv;
- Tap into an online network of knowledge, HR-related links, and association information on the CUPA-HR Web site;
- Interact with CUPA-HR corporate partners and sponsors to learn more about the latest products and services available in the field;
- Submit classified ads for their institution’s open HR and administrative positions through our targeted online JobLine service; and
- Take advantage of the many publications and training videos available in the National online HR Bookstore.