Thank you for your interest in NNECUPA-HR!
Chapter membership is free and open to those within the chapter’s geographic boundaries (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont) who are human resource professionals working in higher education, as well as others interested in the advancement and promotion of the higher education human resource profession. You do not have to have a paid membership with CUPA-HR national to participate.
The benefits of membership are many!
- Network and share best practices with higher education
- Access to chapter professional partners
- Professional development opportunities specific to the needs of higher education, with affordable registration fees. Visit the events page to learn what is upcoming.
- Earn SHRM and HRCI continuing education credits (generally available)
- Opportunities for leadership and development through volunteer participation on the chapter board
- No annual membership fee for participation at the Chapter level
- Join CUPA-HR Connect, the online community for local professionals in higher education to share ideas, challenges, questions and other relevant information with one another. Anyone can participate in our chapter community, regardless of CUPA-HR membership. The only requirement is that each person have a free CUPA-HR website account. To create a new account, simply click the Log In link at the top of any page of the CUPA-HR website and look for the Create a New Account option. Be sure to identify your institution as your organization. It is easy to join the Northern New England chapter’s online community!
- Visit CUPA-HR Connect
- Sign In in using your CUPA-HR username and password
- Find our chapter among those listed
- Click “Join”
Additional information is available at this link regarding paid membership with the College and University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR) national organization.
The Northern New England Chapter Board