2019 Spring One-Full Day HR Conference
June 4, 2019
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
350 Oracle Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065
Employee Engagement in the Workplace
Below are the presentations from all of our presenters:
- Bob-Ficken-Managing Generations
- Lisa-Spinks-Final-Time to Change
- Holly-Lindley-Shanice-Whittaker-Presentation_ Keys to Employee Engagement
- Lyndon-Huling-Diversity Presentation
- Emma-Gordon-June 4th CUPA HR Employee Engagement Beyond
- Andy-Clark-Afternoon-Keynote-CUPA HR Engagement Final
Keynote Speaker: Joseph E. Clay, vice president – human capital management at Oracle: Connecting Faculty and Staff Engagement With Student Experience
Other Sessions Include:
- Managing Generations in the Workplace
- Engagement and DEI – The Connection
- Increasing Employee Engagement When You Have No Money
- Positivity in the Workplace
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
The conference has been submitted for HRCI and SHRM recertification credit approval. Additional details will be provided at the conference.