2019 NC CUPA-HR Fall Conference
Crowne Plaza Asheville
Asheville, NC | November 4-6, 2019
The Fall Conference is a 2-day, onsite conference consisting of practical and relevant HR-centric programming relevant to higher ed HR, networking and entertainment events, an annual chapter business meeting, roundtable discussions, and opportunities to visit with sponsors and exhibitors. We’re excited to be hosting this year’s conference in scenic Asheville, NC.
Topics and Presentations for Fall
Here’s what we have in store of attendees: Pre-conference Agenda
At a glance, below are some of the topics we’ve already got lined up for the conference:
- Higher Education and the Future of Work – the new role of HR in Higher Education
- Advancing diversity and inclusion on campus
- Artificial intelligence + talent – using emerging technology to get the most out of your workforce
- Important updates to the legal landscape for higher ed HR and our institutions (2019 and beyond)
- How agile principles can improve HR
- How mentorship programs can improve our institutions
- Alternative talent pipelines including attracting and retaining retirement age employees
If you would like to be a presenter at the Fall Conference and share your expertise with other higher ed HR professionals across NC, please submit a proposal via our Call for Programs.
Registration for the 2019 Fall Conference is now OPEN!