The CUPA-HR Missouri Chapter membership is free and open to all higher education HR professionals in our state!
To ensure you receive chapter updates and notices of upcoming chapter events, make sure you have an account with CUPA-HR. There is no charge to create an account and the process is easy! Simply create a free account on the CUPA-HR website. Be sure to identify your institution as your primary organization.
Already have an account with CUPA-HR? Log in to manage your e-mail preferences and make sure you have selected to receive information about chapter news and events.
Questions? Contact a chapter board member.
- Networking and contacts
- Personal and career growth
- Annual state conference
- Professional development opportunities
- Convenient and fun locations
- Access to Professional Partners (human resources vendors)
- Affordable registration fees
- Members-only listserv- a valuable tool to access timely information by surveying other institutions on human resources policies and practices, hot topics & emerging trends
- Opportunities for leadership, recognition and participation in the profession
- Information exchange on topics relevant to higher education in HR in Missouri
- Volunteer opportunities
The CUPA-HR Missouri Chapter hosts a listserv for local professionals in higher education to share ideas, challenges, questions and other relevant information with each other. You must be a professional in higher education to participate in the chapter listserv. If you are employed with a higher education institution, you can join the listserv by completing the information below.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails, send an email to grpmcupahr+