Call for Proposals
The chapter invites you to submit a proposal to present at the conference. The board is looking for influential higher ed HR ideas and successful practices you have implemented on your campus. What new developments, how-to’s, best practices, case studies and lessons have you learned that you could share?
There is nothing like engaging others in a topic you care deeply about and giving them the tools and strategies they need to make an impact on their campuses. Presenting at the chapter conference is a great way to expand your resume and professional network. With nearly 300 expected attendees, this conference will feature a broad representation of higher ed HR professionals across the state.
Frequently requested topics:
- Campus climate and the role of higher ed HR workforce challenges
- Talent management challenges
- HR as a partner with academic leaders
- CHRO as an institution leader
- Using HR data to drive leadership decision-making
- Legislative and regulatory compliance challenges (ACA, FMLA and Title IX)
- HR metrics, analytics and leveraging technology
- Educating academic leaders on the value of HR and the associated relationship
- Student unionization
- Change management that includes faculty
- Challenges of streamlining processes and resources in a highly decentralized work environment
Become a Sponsor
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, contact the conference planning committee at .