We’re excited to announce some ongoing opportunities for service with the board to get your feet wet and participate in growing our chapter during the academic year.
We have two committees that anyone from Michigan CUPA-HR can participate on! Contact the listed committee leader below to learn more and to express interest.
Continued Learning Committee: Coordinate webinars and other training sessions utilizing MI CUPA-HR Partners and additional presenter resources.
- Christina Corson, Adrian College
- Philip Espinosa, Mott Community College
- Debra Hirsch, Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- Deb Jackson, University of Michigan
- Deborah McCrory, Wayne State University
- Joe Zynda, University of Michigan
Annual Conference Planning Committee: Plan and coordinate the 2021 Annual Conference by participating on one or more of the six subcommittees as well as assisting during the Annual Conference.
- Emmalee Amthor, Saginaw Valley State University
- Megan Bravo, Grand Valley State University
- Natalie Brown, University of Michigan
- Sarah Cresswell, Central Michigan University
- Annie Fields, Kuyper College
- Scott Hoffman, Central Michigan University
- Kendra Huckins, Central Michigan University
- Georgette Russell, Central Michigan University
- Torrey Thomas, Grand Valley State University