Effective July 1, 2017, membership is free and paid memberships are not required to attend MD CUPA-HR meetings.
Why Join the CUPA-HR Maryland Chapter?
- Network with other human resources professionals in higher education
- Provide and learn about affordable and timely educational opportunities on topics of relevance and importance to the field
- Be a part of cultivating an inclusive environment that recognizes and appreciates the value of diversity
- Opportunity to support the mission of the National and Eastern Region CUPA-HR organizations
- Receive 2(two) credit hours toward your HRCI certification for an entire year membership
- Participation in the chapter is open to all individuals from any institution in the state of Maryland.
- Active membership is managed via subscription to our mailing list. Please use the form below to receive updates on chapter meetings and other activities.