“SAVE THE DATE” – Registration information coming soon!
The 2017 CUPA-HR Chapter Annual Conference will be Friday, July 28th at The Seattle School of Theology & Psychology, located here in Seattle, Washington. Information about the program and local lodging options will be sent out soon.
We are excited about our Keynote Speaker, Dr. Keith Anderson, President of The Seattle School of Theology & Psychology. Dr. Anderson will help us explore our conference theme, Reframing HR: Stewardship in Action. We’ll consider HR stereotypes and reflect on why we choose HR as a profession. Join us in a people-focused day of professional development, exploring employee engagement, HR self-care, as well as many topics to support the ever-increasing demands of HR compliance on your campus, including:
- Employment Law Update
- Compliance & the Trump Administration, FLSA and more
- Compensation & Wage Compression
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- And much more!
We look forward to seeing you and your team on July 28th!
- 2016 Conference Program
- “Celebrating Our Differences, Connecting Through Our Sameness” – Andy Brantley, President & CEO at CUPA-HR & Dr. David Blake, Vice Chancellor & Chief HR Officer at Seattle Community College District
- “Social Media and Diversity Recruitment: How we do it in the ‘Couve” – Dolly England, Diversity Outreach Manager at Clark College
- “Mental Impairments and the Workplace” – Kara Craig, Staff Counsel at Archbright
- “Employment Law Update July 2016” – Kara Craig, Staff Counsel at Archbright
- 2015 Conference Program
- 2014 Conference Program
- 2013 Conference Program
- 2012 Conference Program
- 2011 Conference Program
- 2010 Conference Program