Be sure to submit forms in advance of our next meeting!
Registration and membership are required for the all meetings after December 10, 2015.
Why Join the CUPA-HR Maryland Chapter?
- Opportunity to supplement and support the mission and focus of the National and Eastern Region CUPA-HR organizations
- Network with other human resources professionals in higher education
- Provide and learn about affordable and timely educational opportunities on topics of relevance and importance to the field
- Be a part of cultivating an inclusive environment that recognizes and appreciates the value of diversity
- Institutional Membership: Includes up to five HR professionals from your institution. Annual membership dues are $50 per institution and additional HR professionals may be added as non-voting members at $10 per person.
- Individual Membership: For individuals who are professionally involved in the field of human resources, but who are otherwise not eligible to join CUPA-HR as an institutional member. Annual membership dues are $25 per person.
- Student Membership: For full-time matriculating undergraduate and graduate students in good standing with their institution. Annual membership dues are $10.
- Online via the PayPal link below (scroll down).
- Bring a check addressed to “Maryland CUPA-HR” with you to a meeting.
- Mail a check made out to “Maryland CUPA-HR” to the mailing address “MD CUPA-HR c/o Lynne Adams, Prince George’s Community College, 301 Largo Rd., Accokeek Hall Room, Largo, MD, 20774”
- Please direct questions to Sally Reed at or 410-837-4088.
Please use this drop-down box if you want to purchase a single membership type:
If you want to buy multiple membership types (for example, adding two Additional Institutional Members for $20, or buying one Institutional Membership plus one Additional Institutional Membership for $60) please use the button below and enter the correct amount on the next page: