The Deputy Executive Director (DED) is a newly created position and the selected candidate will be responsible for establishing this new office under the direction of the Executive Director (ED). He/she will be responsible for the following functions: program planning, relationships with university partners at the Universities at Shady Grove (USG), and coordination of internal services and administrative offices. The DED will also represent and act on behalf of the ED as required.
- Prince George’s Community College has the following positions available. Please see their website to apply.
- Coordinator of Professional Development (Training Specialist) https://pgcc.peopleadmin.com/postings/5498.
- Dean of Humanities, English and Social Sciences http://pgcc.peopleadmin.com/postings/5691
- Associate Dean of Health, Business and Public Service http://pgcc.peopleadmin.com/postings/5685
- Associate Dean of Sciences, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics http://pgcc.peopleadmin.com/postings/5687
- Associate Dean of Humanities, English and Social Sciences http://pgcc.peopleadmin.com/postings/5689
- UMBC has the following position available: Employee/Labor Relations Specialist. Please see their website to apply. http://www.umbc.edu/hr/employment/more.php?number=3150
- Towson has the following position available: HR & HR Operations Manager . Please see their website to apply: https://towson.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=1700004L&lang=en
Human Resources Administrator
Salisbury University, a member of the University System of Maryland, is a regionally accredited four-year comprehensive institution offering 58 distinct graduate and undergraduate programs. Located on the historic Eastern Shore, SU’s beautiful campus is some 30 miles from the Atlantic beaches and 2.5 hours from Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Diversity and inclusion are core values of Salisbury University. We strive to create a truly diverse and inclusive environment where the richness of ideas, backgrounds, and perspectives of our community is harnessed to create value for our institution, today and in the future. To this end, the University recruits exceptional and diverse faculty, staff, and students from across Maryland, the United States, and around the world, supporting all members of the University community as they work together to achieve institutional goals and vision. To learn more about the University’s commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive campus, please visit http://www.salisbury.edu/equity/.
Salisbury University is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Human Resources Administrator in the Human Resources Office.
The following job opportunities are currently available: HRD Coordinator at McDaniel College