- Nominations are being accepted for three important MD CUPA-HR Board positions now through April 1. Elections will be held online on or around May 1. Click here for more information.
Welcome to the Maryland College and University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR) Chapter. Founded in 2015, this chapter is comprised of members representing a vibrant mix of public and private higher education institutions throughout Maryland. We strive to support our members in their growth and development as human resource professionals, recognizing the complexities of higher education and the diverse members that we serve.
Our Board hopes that you’ll take full advantage of the numerous opportunities available through this chapter, in continued support of your career growth and expansion of your professional network.
Our mission is to provide leadership to the higher education community by providing opportunities for professional development and the exchange of knowledge and experience within human resources.
The Maryland CUPA-HR Chapter is focused on:
- Supplementing and supporting the mission and focus of the National and Eastern Region CUPA-HR organizations
- Bringing together human resource professionals in higher education to network, discuss issues of importance, and exchange best practices
- Providing affordable and timely educational opportunities on topics of relevance and importance to the field
- Cultivating an inclusive environment, recognizing and appreciating the value of diversity
Thank you for visiting us; we hope that you’ll visit our website again soon. Do not hesitate to contact any member of our Board if you have questions or are unable to locate the information you are seeking on our site.