Welcome to the Arkansas Chapter of the College and University Professional Association for Human Resources (ARCUPA-HR)
We are an official chapter of the National CUPA-HR organization representing public and private colleges and universities in Arkansas. Since our establishment in 1989, we have grown into an active organization providing professional development and networking opportunities to our members, business partners and associates.
The 2017 Annual Conference will be held at Winthrop Rockefeller Institute, April 12-14, 2017. If you have not yet registered, do so now to join over 90 of your colleagues from ANC, ASMSA, ASU-Beebe, ASU-Mountain Home, ASU Mid-South, ASU System, ATU, ATU Ozark, COTO, CCCUA, CJI, HSU, Hendrix, National Park, NAC, NWACC, PCCUA, SACC, SAC, SACT, UACCM, UACCB, UAMS, UALR, UA, UAM, UAPB, UA Div of Ag, UA System, UCA and University of the Ozarks!
- Regular member registration rate (March 1 – April 7, 2017) is $175, and will include meals and programs
- Late registration (after April 7 – April 11, 2017) will be $200
- One day registration for April 13 is $100 (through April 7) and will include meals for April 13th only
- Vendor Registration is $500 for first vendor (includes table) and $200 for each additional vendor
- Rooms are $99 plus tax per night for the Presidents Lodge and $89 for plus tax per night for the Meadows/Orchard and Grove, for single or double occupancy. After your conference registration fee is paid, you will receive a confirmation by email with a Reservation Code. The Reservation Code is required when you contact the facility to make your room reservation.
- Update 3/17/2017: There are no individual rooms left for April 12th, and a couple of rooms left for April 13th. There is one three-bedroom/two-bath houses at $125 per night plus tax.
- There are nine cabins available at Petite Jean State Park. They range in price for $88 to $118 a night. They can be reserved at www.petitjeanstatepark.com/accommodations/cabins/default.aspx (Note: these cabins are not affiliated with WRI and are not blocked for our conference – we are just sharing this information for those who are not able to get a reservation on the conference site.)
For more information please contact ARCUPA-HR Board President LeAnn Perkins.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR CORPORATE SPONSORS!